Salesforce Technical Architect - Chicago, Illinois - $180K - $210K - PTO, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
$180,000 - $210,000Location:
August 1, 2018Reference:
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Salesforce Technical Architect onto their team. In this position, you will be the technical leader and will be tasked with providing streamlined solutions for multiple projects across the entire practice. Ideal candidate must be able to explain how these solutions provide added value to the organization. You will be the organizations Salesforce expert and will be expected to provide insight on all aspects of the platform. Applicants should have a proven track record in providing simple, elegant and scalable solutions to business problems.Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to your team
- Analyze business needs and develop comprehensive solutions to fulfill these needs
- Create design, development and testing documentation
- Develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations and object customizations
- Evaluate new features and third party solutions and explain how adoption would be beneficial
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- Complete technical fluency in Salesforce
- Proven track record of providing simple and functional solutions
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to lead others to use best business practice solutions within the ability of the application.
- Certified Technical Architect, or in pursuit of certification, a huge plus.
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Chicago or throughout the state of Illinois, please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.