This position is responsible for the development, configuration, and operation of the Salesforce platform for a growing Mason Frank client. The Salesforce Developer will independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks relating to the Salesforce system and other integrated applications.Responsibilities:
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce using a variety of tools suchas change sets and the Force.com IDE.
- Ability to serve as a mentor and support the Salesforce admin team with ongoing requests.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering training
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Lead/Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements)
- Develop and maintain AppExchange applications.
- Build new and enhance existing integrations to other third-party systems using both Salesforce and Successfully document/maintain documentation on application code, application use and flow, and training materials
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects
- Several years of hands on experience with APEX and Visual Force development
- Experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long- term maintenance of Salesforce
- Platform Developer 1 and 2 Certification highly preferred
- Experience building solutions with various Salesforce APIs (i.e SOAP, REST, Metadata)
- Experience working with the Force.com IDE
- Experience working with the Lightning experience interface
- Understanding of Lightning component development
- Experience writing SQL database queries
- Experience developing processes with middleware products
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
- Experience documenting and analyzing process, procedures, and/or policies
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- Growth and promotion within a growing business unit
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and a flexible spending account
- 401(K) retirement savings plan and paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Continuous learning and development
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.