Salesforce Technical Architect - Greater Chicago Area - 200K Overview:
One of the fastest growing Salesforce Partners is looking to add a seasoned Salesforce Technical Architect to their growing practice. In this role, you can remain extremely hands on with the platform while stepping into a leadership role working directly alongside the Managing Partners. The ideal candidate must be able to explain how these solutions provide added value to the organization. You will be the organizations Salesforce expert and will be expected to provide insight on all aspects of the platform.Responsibilities:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Deliver guidance and technical knowledge to your team
- Evaluate business needs and develop comprehensive solutions to fulfill these needs
- Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates
- In depth understanding of technical development and the ability to scope requirements
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 2+ years' experience in Architecture role
- Strong Apex coding skills
- Demonstrate ability to use best business practice solutions within the ability of the application
The company prides itself in the diversity of its employees and is willing to pay for continual training and development of skills. They are looking for someone to really drive their Salesforce platform and are looking to fill this role ASAP. Be sure to apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!