My client in the financial services sector is in need of a Salesforce Director to join their team and provide leadership to new applications and supporting their Salesforce platform. This position will require strong project management skills as you will be involved in overseeing the system design and development of the Salesforce application.Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce implementation and deployment on the clouds
- Proven record of managing Salesforce teams
- Strong technical background including Apex, Visualforce, Java, HTML, & XML
- Project management, leadership, and management
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce leadership position
- Overseeing the system design, development, and system maintenance of the Salesforce platform
- Communicating with technical members of the team; developers, architects, administrators
- Working alongside architect team to ensure the project guidelines are being met
- Possess both functional and technical skills; you will be required to understand technical aspect of projects and reporting to business executives and stakeholders
If interested please reach out to John Kane at email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!