REMOTE Salesforce Pre Sales Consultant - $50 - $70 hour
I am looking for a Salesforce Pre Sales Consultant interested in a remote opportunity with 30% travel.
The purpose of the consultant is primarily to gather initial requirements, create and deliver demonstrations and document solution scope to prospective clients in the form of proposals and statements of work.
The Pre Sales Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of the Pre Sales process including, but not limited to:
- New proposition definition
- Technical requirements gathering & documentation
- Scoping work definition
- Solution estimation
- Client demonstrations
- Pre Sales and proposal governance
A Consultant within this SFDC End User will be expected to take ownership for one or more vertical markets in order to research, scope, implement and deliver demonstrations using the client's own demo org.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of the different Salesforce.com clouds
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of Salesforce
- Exceptional presentation skills in order facilitate meetings internally and with prospective clients
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
- Strong IT, budget and proposal writing skills
- Willingness to travel to client sites
If you feel as though you match well with the points listed above and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Megan at (267) 233-6471.