Salesforce Business Analyst - Minneapolis, MN - 2 Year Contract
This Fortune 500 company is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help with a long-term Steelbrick CPQ implementation. You will be utilizing the Agile methodology in order to merge their three existing CPQ solutions into one global software. You will be responsible for meeting with business executives in order to document functional and design specifications. This project is expected to last a minimum of two years.Role & Responsibility:
- Lead a Steelbrick CPQ implementation using the Agile method and help maintain the software.
- Be on-site to meet with executives and determine the needs of the CPQ implementation and SFDC system.
- Map out and document specific plans for the implementation.
- Must be on-site and local to the Minneapolis area.
- Must have completed 2 Steelbrick CPQ implantations.
- Has extensive experience with SFDC.
- Has used the Agile methodology in previous projects.
- Is committed to working and being a leader in a team environment.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 576-7670 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).