Salesforce Solution Architect | 130K-150K | Detroit, Michigan
A partner in the Detroit Area seeking an experienced salesforce Solution Architect to lead technical strategy, systems integration design, and lead multiple Salesforce implementations. This person must be able to effectively communicate to internal and external cross-functional stakeholders to solve problems and deploy new solutions. Assist Architecture Solutions group with designing, developing, documenting and analyzing overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software. We are seeking…
- 6+ years of experience in engineering environments, ability to communicate effectively in this environment.
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM Application
- Knowledge and experience with handling application and solution development
- Salesforce declarative development experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration.
- Proficiency in managing large scale projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to IT team.
- Strong conceptual, critical thinking, technical and problem solving skills with good attention to details.
- Collaborate with other architects and technical leaders across the organization to develop best practices.
- Consulting background is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect a plus
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Brighton / Detroit /Ann Arbor