An Enterprise end user out of Atlanta, GA is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to lay the groundwork for an agile rollout of Einstein across a tech-focused business. This person will be asked to be hands on with multiple technology stacks, with the main focus being Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce).
The ideal candidate is someone who is determined to excel and grow his/her career while expanding their development skills on a daily basis. Technical Skillset:
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration
- Performing hands on software development and testing
- User case testing and requirements gathering with all related stakeholders to assist Global IT admin
- Experience architecting software on the Salesforce.com ecosystem and translating that to outside applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force Pages
Competitive pay rate and bonus plan being offered.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Olivia at (267)-233-6490
to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Olivia at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org