Salesforce Developer- Irving, Tx- $100-115k + bonus
My client is a hospital/healthcare leading Fortune 500 company. They are looking to hire a skilled Salesforce.com Developer/Analyst to join the team in their Irving, Tx location. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all areas of Salesforce development and configuration, but must also be ready to support other members of the team with different roles, taking on work as needed to ensure the team meets its goals, and asking for support from team members who may not have hands-on programming experience. Doing pair-work with a BA or QA team member when developing solutions or tracking down an elusive bug is the norm!
Along with the BA, admin, and QA resource, the Developer/Analyst is client-facing, working with business owners to design and develop the best possible solutions to business needs, while balancing the greater business need of keeping SFDC fast, cheap, and easy to maintain. We place the highest level of emphasis on using the native, declarative tools to build solutions. Understanding when not to write code and guiding the team in that direction is your goal. Staying on top of the latest Salesforce has to offer is essential to success in this regard.Salesforce Developer- Irving, Tx- $100-115k + bonusPosition Description:
Key responsibilities include:
- Programmatic and declarative development on the Salesforce.com platform
- Designing functionality that addresses business needs, while challenging assumptions, re-framing the problem, and offering alternate solutions
- Being a fully-engaged participant-leader in a self-organized Agile development team
- Supporting and mentoring more junior-level developers, and other members of our technology team Critical Skills:
- Minimum Requirements: 4 years' experience in software engineering. 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Advanced development experience with Apex developing triggers, webservices, bulk jobs, invocable methods, and Aura ("Lightning") controllers
- Highly proficient in using all of Salesforce.com's declarative development capabilities
- Must know when not to write code
- Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other business systems
- Experience with Salesforce Connect (formerly "Lightning Connect"), and Heroku
- Understanding of popular ETL tools, preferably Mulesoft or DataStage
- Understanding the components of common authentication standards (SSL certificates, OAuth flows, others.)
- Experience with JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, or other components of the Atlassian suite of project management tools
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience working as a member of a truly self-organized, cross-functional Agile team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Certifications/Licensure:
- Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Active Salesforce Developer track certifications (App Builder, Platform Developer I and II) preferred
- Non-developer track certifications preferred (Admin, Cloud Consultant, other specialist certifications) preferred
- Physical Requirements: General Office Demands This company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy