Salesforce Admin/Dev - Vancouver, BC - CA$70000 - CA$90000
Salary: CA$70,000 - CA$90,000
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Admin/Dev - Vancouver, BC - CA$70000 - CA$90000
A main requirement for this role is experience in the non-profit sector. The role is responsible for developing and maintaining the Salesforce platform used by our client's for daily business-to make decisions, answer questions and build new insights. The new CRM administrator will handle various dashboards, reports, services and tools. You will work closely with front office business sponsors, product managers, data & analytics teams, and external vendors. Tasks will range from small fixes/enhancements, to larger full stack development projects. You will be the main lead, CRM architect and analyst for the project and ensures delivery against the defined objectives and adoption of the system across the organization. They demonstrate an excellent understanding of the users' needs of the system(s) and how best to meet these.Responsibilities:
- Sustain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, and list view rights.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and stakeholders.
- Develop best practices for reporting
- Assists in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out of Lightning
- Participate in design phases for medium to large projects/programs, identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Establish, deliver and refine a road map to ensure that CRM platforms and products remain current, deliver value and supports the needs of business stakeholders in terms of scalability, resilience, security, capacity and operational maintenance
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and test solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language
- Perform Data Migrations
- Industry experience: Non-profit
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including team-building, facilitation and conflict resolution;
- You have a depth of experience in digital, technology and online community-building;
- Proven Salesforce Development & Administration experience
- Experience with different deployment techniques as changesets, ants and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Nonprofit Success Pack a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- Enjoys data analysis and process creation
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes and changesets
- Certifications would be preferred
- Health and dental insurance (spending account to cover additional healthcare costs)
- Dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Career Development/Training
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Vancouver / BC / British Columbia /Salesforce.com / Technical / administrator / developer/ CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Canada