: Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce - Cincinnati, Ohio
My client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst with interest in working in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. The company is looking for a motivated individual who is looking to commit to a contract opportunity for a growing company. This is a great position for anyone with business analyst experience looking to further their own career in a 6 to 12 month long contract.Role
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition
- Working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions
- Work with project managers and key stakeholders to develop documents
- Implementation of CRM projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies
- Prior Business Analyst Experience
- Experience building User Stories
- Experienced with Salesforce
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org