Salesforce Developer - Salt Lake City, Utah - $95K-$125K + Remote FlexibilitySalary:
Salt Lake City, UtahTechnology:
August 6, 2018Reference:
Mason Frank has partnered with a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis and more. The Salesforce.com Developer will work on projects to deliver high-quality, innovative solutions to other members of their business team. Position will enable continuous improvements and drives automation to increase efficiency in business practices.
Client is looking for someone who is a coder first, and internal consultant second. This is a full-time hire with limited travel and some remote flexibility. Unique opportunity as the ideal candidate can choose between Orlando, Salt Lake City and Minneapolis office.Responsibilities
- Develop and support applications using Service & Sales Clouds, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Consistently deliver Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Train and develop IT department and Salesmen on best Salesforce practices
- Serve as the Salesforce subject matter expert for the entire organization
- Meet with business users and effectively translate their requirements to scalable solutions
- Hands on APEX/Visualforce experience
- Extensive Salesforce development experience
- Full life cycle implementation experience
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing process and potential alternatives.
- Must stay up-to date and relevant with new and current technologies
- Certifications are preferred
- Great work/life balance. Limited travel and remote flexibility. Great and dynamic culture
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
This company is looking to fill this role IMMEDIATELY and it will not be on the market much longer! Our client is offering a top notch compensation package and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic environment. Apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.