I am currently working with a client who are looking for a senior technology professional to lead Salesforce implementation projects with a variety of non- profit organizations.
A Functional consultant should be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and have strong project management skills.
This is a remote role with 50% travel and the client is prepared to offer up to £55,000 per annum plus travel expenses.
- Experience as a Salesforce Functional consultant
- Salesforce certified
- 2-3 years working with a Salesforce consultancy
- Ideally some experience working with a Non-profit consultancy
- Ability to configure Salesforce platforms - custom objects, validation rules, page layouts etc
- ADM201 certification is desirable
- Should have the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Client facing
To be considered please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.