High profile Salesforce End User based in the Los Angeles and Anaheim areas of Southern California is seeking a Lightning Specialist - we are looking for a highly capable Developer who is skilled in writing custom code for Salesforce and has worked on a minimum of 2 Full Lifecycle Lightning Migration projects or has 2+ years experience with Lightning development for Salesforce.
This is a VERY exciting opportunity with an organization which is open to providing relocation assistance, has remote flexibility, and is open to extending to a long term contract or working this as a contract-to-hire engagement.
MUST be certified as a Salesforce Platform Developer II / Advanced Developer 501 OR be willing to get this certification prior to starting this project.
This position requires:Requirements:
- 2+ years SFDC Lightning Consultant
- 2 Full Lifecycle Salesforce Lightning Projects
- Minimum 2 years or 2 projects of hands on coding for Lightning
- Minimum 2 years or 2 projects doing hands on Lightning Development
- Minimum 3+ yrs. experience as Salesforce Developer
- 3+ yrs. Apex programming - custom code from scratch
- 3+ yrs. Visualforce Pages - custom code from scratch
- Custom App design and development experience (2 years experience preferred)
- Integrations experience with third party applications/platforms
- Experience with testing tools - writing scripts, setting up test environments for development and integration
- Data migrationa and code deployment experience with data loader
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II - **if you do not currently have this certification, please indicate whether or not you are willing to get it ASAP**
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
If you are interested in applying to this position, please send your most up-to-date resume to email@example.com ASAP!