Senior Salesforce Project Manager required by a large organisation based in London to support them with extensive consulting and industry experience.
The Senior Salesforce Project Manager will work as part of team of problem solvers and be responsible for helping clients solve their complex business issues ranging from strategy to execution.
Hours: Full time
- Excellent stakeholder management and team leadership skills
- Experience with financial services implementation
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout , driving conclusion, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Supervise, Train and coach team members
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients. In line with the company's quality criteria.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce platforms
- Ability to work in an Agile enviroment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certified
- Project management certification
To be considered please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Alisha Sudarsanan on 02073370899 for more information.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.