My client is looking for a Senior level Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate will have ownership over the entire CRM and will have a great understanding of the business needs of the company. - U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.Responsibilities
- Customization of SF apps, objects (standard, custom, external), fields, record types, layouts
- Configure workflow rules, visual and process builder flows
- Create, maintain views, reports and dashboards
- Data management, de-duplication, validation, patching, backups, usage limits, etc.
- Develop and provide one to one and small group user training. Develop and maintain documentation. Maintain user engagement.
- Change set, patch and release management (sandbox and production)
- Manage App Exchange integrations
An ideal candidate will have, but not limited to:
* 3+ years experience working as a Salesforce Admin
* ADM 201 Certification is preferred
* AppExchange evaluation/ installation solutions
* Experience with tools such as Apex in regards to data migration
* Excel Connector & Data Loader
* Excellent communication & written skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.