Salesforce AdministratorSalesforce Administrator - Bay Area, CA - $140,000 - Travel, Bonus
Mason Frank International has ongoing relations with a client in the Bay Area that is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to their team. In this role, you will be working in partnership with numerous personnel from different departments of the organization to get a better understanding of the business requirements. In doing this, you will explain these requirements to your technical team and work together to make improvements and new integrations to the system. Additionally, the organization expects you to keep current with new technologies that could potentially increase their profitability. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various members of the organization to understand what is needed out of the system
- Work with your team of developers to translate these needs into a functioning system
- Work with users of the system and troubleshoot any issues that may occur
- Preform data cleansing to maintain data quality in SFDC
- Deliver constant analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules
- Daily administration and maintenance of SFDC including managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Salesforce platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Comfort in taking initiative to improve business operations
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Potential
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.