Salesforce Developer-Stamford, CT-$100k + Comprehensive benefits package
A client of mine in the e-commerce industry is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer ASAP! In this role you will be responsible for creating new features as well as supporting their customization within Salesforce. If you are looking to improve business solutions and facilitate sales, please apply today!Responsibilities:
- Implement technical analysis, design, configuration, and support 3rd party integrations
- Collaborate with the development team to enhance projects and perform bug and product resolutions
- Work closely with Business analyst to evaluate system issues and determine what technical changes are needed
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Experience with developing custom applications, OOP
- Experience customizing Salesforce and APEX
- Experience in a technical role related to third party customization and/or integrations
- Knowledge of Commerce Cloud and/or Marketing cloud a plus
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Green transit Subsidy
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.