Trainee Salesforce Consultant Program - New YorkFully funded training and certification to accelerate your career in the lucrative Salesforce ecosystem
Trainee Business Consultant/Trainee IT Consultant
Mason Frank Tech Academy is on the hunt for tech professionals who want to fast track their career as a business or IT consultant in the Salesforce ecosystem. Our industry-leading training academy will provide all the support required to set ambitious candidates up for a lucrative and long-term career in Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM.Location
You will complete your training at our New York office, situated in the Financial District, in the epicenter of the Big Apple.What we are looking for
The role is intended for ambitious and experienced tech professionals with a keen business mind, who are looking for a focus technology in which to specialize. While the Salesforce ecosystem is growing rapidly, it is currently experiencing a shortage of skilled professionals, which is why this exciting opportunity has become available.
Applicants will ideally have two years of experience in a commercial environment and will appreciate the impact that technology has on business processes, customer care, and sales. You will preferably have also completed a degree in a relevant IT, computing, or business subject, however this is not essential.
Whether your background is in IT or Computer Science, you have project management or commercial experience, or you simply want to work with one of the most innovative technologies in the world, we'd like to hear from you.What we do
Mason Frank is a specialist in delivering permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals to Salesforce Partners and End Users across the globe. Since 2010, we have placed over 4,750 SFDC professionals in businesses spanning a wide range of industries.
Our Tech Academy focuses on fast-tracking tech professionals into a Salesforce career. Starting with a free eight-week training course, we'll transform you into a fully qualified and certified Salesforce Consultant. We'll also develop your business skills to make you an in-demand asset, sought after by Salesforce customers around the world.
As Salesforce is an intuitive and easy-to-use product, you'll be trained in all the necessary skills in a focused and learning-friendly environment, where upskilling is easy.
Once certified, you'll get hands-on experience working for the industry's leading Salesforce Partners and customers in a practical environment, while earning a competitive salary. At the end of the 2-year contract, you will be a highly valuable resource, able to demand a salary of $80-100k with skills that are in demand across the world.Responsibilities
What's in it for you?
- Creating business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Performing data analysis, requirements, design, and migration
- Executing testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Managing and maintaining client account relationships
- Working in conjunction with the IT team to develop internal systems
- Comprehensive and fully funded Salesforce training at our New York office
- Paid Salesforce Admin Certifications
- Experience in CRM administration using Salesforce cloud technology
- A foot in the door of some of the world's most-reputable Salesforce, IT, and Cloud organizations
- Training to collaborate with sales, customer service, and marketing professionals, all utilizing Salesforce
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- Professional skills development, mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire Mason Frank Tech Academy journey
- The opportunity to be part of a dominant but still-emerging technology market
- Two years of experience with a Salesforce Partner, after which you will command market salaries of $80-100k and be able to utilize your skills anywhere in the world!
With the potential to earn three free Salesforce certifications and gain two years of invaluable practical experience, this is an opportunity just too good to miss. Mason Frank Tech Academy
14 Wall Street
New York State
Please contact Taylor Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212 731 8272 (ext 3193) for more details.