A client of mine in the finance industry is looking for an experienced, full-time Salesforce developer to join their permanent team! As the senior Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative solutions for their clients by identifying the right business practices and methods.
If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle and are ready to use your skills and expertise to deliver assigned development tasks, this position is perfect for you!Requirements:
- Experience with developing on the Force.com and Salesforce platform
- Experience with system integration using API's
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration and capabilities
- Visual design skills and content knowledge
- Understanding of system integration using 3rd party products
- Ability to evaluate code developed by others
- Marketing cloud experience preferred
- Manage relationship with IT manager
- Integrate changes into Salesforce
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to implement and develop solutions
- Perform Unit and Functional testing
- This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.