Senior Salesforce Administrator - 110K - PTO - Greenfield
This client seeks an experienced admin. In this roll you will be collaborating with a team who truly values your input and skills. You will communicate requirements to the company and be in charge of aiming the direction of Salesforce usage within the company. The ideal candidate will have ownership over the entire CRM and will have a great understanding of the business needs of the company. New Salesforce projects include: Dashboards, Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Test and deployments, working with multiple 3rd party servers, App exchange, integrations, maintenance, training, production, working with over 500 users, New Salesforce features, Sales Cloud, and Service CloudResponsibilities:
- Effectively communicating with organization members in order to maintain a seamless system experience
- Create, maintain views, reports and dashboards
- Data management, de-duplication, validation, patching, backups, usage limits, etc.
- Develop and provide one to one and small group user training. Develop and maintain documentation. Maintain user engagement.
- Provide analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules
- Regularly perform Salesforce and data scrub procedures
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- 3-4 Year Admin Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow (apex is a plus)
- Declarative Technical Abilities
This client has a lot of resources ready to go into their Salesforce platform. They acquire companies and implement Salesforce into the system, which means you will be working with a perpetually growing number of users. They are already screening candidates, so be sure to apply today!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.