Salesforce Administrator | Dallas, TX | $100K
Our client is seeking an administrator who has proficient abilities in salesforce.com. This role requires collaboration with senior leadership and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform. The Salesforce Administrator ensures the business is maximizing efficiently on all features and benefits from the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be tasked with facilitating requirements in regards to business development, in order to better understand the current state processes and technology- while also implementing systems.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of Salesforce maintenance
- Customization of Salesforce apps, fields, record types, objections (standard, custom, external)
- Data management, validation, backups, usage limits, etc.
- Answer any support/enhancement requests from internal users.
- Manage APEX Exchange integrations
- Performs/Supervise the training of new and existing users on new system changes and/or enhancements.
- Additional duties assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and express necessary information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- US work authorization or Green Card
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, if interested or know anyone who fits this part - email Madison - email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com job.