Senior Salesforce Developer, Raleigh, NC
Mason Frank is seeking a highly motivated mid to senior level Salesforce developer to work with one of our biggest Salesforces partners. The objective of the Salesforce project is a full customization of the Salesforce platform from start to finish. Full time position (40 hours per week). This position is located in the Charleston area. Role and Responsibility
Requirements and Skills
- On-site position, possible remote work based off of experience
- Salesforce developing, maintaining, and supporting solutions that improve the company's Salesforce platform implementations
- Build Salesforce applications on Force.com platform
- Ensuring no defects using integration tests and writing test codes
- Collaboration with the business side to resolve issues and decide upon the key processes of the Salesforce project.
All applicants encouraged to apply now!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years of hands on Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Certified DEV preferred
- 6 months+ of Lightning experience
- Agile development experience
- Must be able to code in APEX language and create Visualforce pages
- Must have REST and SOAP API experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at email@example.com or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Senior Salesforce Developer, Raleigh, NC