A client of mine in the finance industry is looking for a Salesforce Administrator in the Cambridge area. This is a great opportunity to explore the finance industry and build your knowledge of Salesforce. The length of this contract is 12 months.Requirements
- A good background in Salesforce administration and customization
- Ability to multitask many different functions and manage a team
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Experience with Salesforce integration and data integration tools
- Building and maintaining reports, dashboards and profiles within Salesforce
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and execute data integration with Salesforce and other business software's.
- Maintaining and creating custom objects, formulas, fields, approval processes, and custom workflows
- Work with other division in the company to develop best practices.
- 30-40 hour work week
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or email@example.com