SFDC Sr Administrator - Baltimore, MD - $100K Annual - Benefits - Salesforce.com Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
August 9th 2018Reference:
My client is seeking an administrator who has proficient abilities as a salesforce.com admin. This role emphasizes the opportunity to advance your career and take on challenging, innovative projects. This role requires collaboration with senior leadership and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform. This individual must have excellent technical and communication skills who can work with key stakeholders to understand their needs and improve the system accordingly. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.
- Advanced Salesforce Administration experience
- Service Cloud experience
- SQL Development Background preferential
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practices
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers (coding not required)
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
Brianna at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3374) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.