Salesforce/CPQ Specialist - 100% Remote
The CPQ/CLM systems specialist has overall systems responsibility for managing salesforce Configure Price Quote and Contract Lifecycle Management solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. This position will report to Head of Application Support and Development and will own the design, development and deployment of these systems.
* Responsible for any new system changes in CPQ and CLM
* Understands the data model related to CPQ and CLM
* Ability to understand an implemented architecture, and deliver on technical specifications.
* Support and troubleshoot any integration issues
* Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
* Works independently with minimal supervision
* Good understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications.
* Work with other Sales cloud, Service cloud team members to build integrated solutions
* Bachelor Degree in IT or Business and/or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years integrating SaaS/Cloud-based ERP systems with other third-party service
* Overall 4 to 5 years' experience in Salesforce and force.com platform
* 1 to 2 years of experience in end to end implementation of Salesforce CPQ, and CLM
* SteelBrick CPQ, and Apttus CLM preferred
* 2 to 3 years of experience in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning development
* Participated in at least one CPQ/CLM Implementation lifecycles
* Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
* CPQ Integration experience with any Billing, or Subscriptions system is a PLUS
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!