My client in the real estate industry in Dallas, TX is in need of an experienced Sr. Salesforce Administrator to come in and immediately assume a leadership role and act as a mentor to the Salesforce team. In this role you will be required to possess great leadership qualities and have a proven track record of managing a team of Salesforce professionals.Requirements
- 2-4 years of Salesforce administrator experience
- Ability to perform all duties of an administrator i.e; data migration, page layouts, user profiles, bug fixes, workflows, help desk support
- Experience with Salesforce day-day operations
- 2-3 years of experience in management or leadership role
- Salesforce Administration Certification (preferred)
- Manage the Salesforce Production team and be able to implement new ideas to the Salesforce platform
- Support all sales data, reports, and budgets with other departments
- Manage and develop Salesforce projects
- Managerial, organizational, and analytical skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.