Salesforce Business Analyst, London, Permanent, £40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
Mason Frank International are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Business Analyst role based in London, offering a salary between £40,000-£45,000.
Salesforce Business Analyst required skills;
- Up to 1 year Salesforce Experience / other CRM
- Salesforce implementation experience is highly advantageous
- Experience with managing stakeholders
- Salesforce reporting desirable
- Configuration skills desirable
- Experience within training on the Force.com platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Ms office skills
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at email@example.com or call 02038266698.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.