Sr. Salesforce DeveloperSr. Salesforce Developer - Bay Area, CA - $160,000 - Medical, Bonus
I am currently working with a client of mine in the Bay Area that is looking to bring a Sr. Salesforce Developer onto their team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing design guidance and consultation, analyzing complex business requirements and preforming system upgrades and integrations. The ideal candidate will utilize their previous Salesforce experience to add additional functionality to the system. This position is for a candidate who is looking to challenge themselves by working in a fast paced environment in an industry leading organization.Responsibilities
- Provide application design guidance and consultation utilizing your extensive experience
- Analyze complex business requirements to understand needed functionality of the system
- Head projects by allocating resources in an effective manor
- Develop and test they system and work out any performance issues
- Develop methods to lead system users in training
- Experience analyzing requirements and designing solutions based off of your analysis
- Lightning experience
- Ability to code from scratch
- Capable of working with time restrictions and moving deadlines
- Leadership abilities
- Bonus Potential
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work in an industry leading organization
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.