Salesforce Administrator - Flexible Salary - London
One of our most prominent clients is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be a part of their expanding team. As a Salesforce Administrator you will be required to create reports & dashboards when required as well as gathering requirements from clients.
- ADM201 Certification is beneficial
- Effective communication skills
- Previous Salesforce Experience
- Be able to configure objects, fields, workflows, page layouts, validation rules
- Salesforce Lightning experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate about Salesforce
- Able to work to tight deadlines
This role will not be open for long so if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Dharmesh Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02033199597.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy