Salesforce Administrator - London - Up to £50,000
I have an exciting new opportunity working for a global end user in the financial sector.
This role is ideal for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with strong hands on configuration experience, and previous system enchancement experience. You will also need to have experience with user training and data management.
This company offers a relaxed professional environment in central London with a annual bonus.
- Salesforce Adminsitration experience
- Salesforce Configuration
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- User training and support
- Running workshops and creating user material
- Knowledge of Apex Classes/Triggers is a plus
- ADM201 certified is needed
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy