Salesforce Technical Architect Salesforce Technical Architect - Bay Area, CA - Full time - Medical, Bonus
One of Mason Franks top clients in the Bay Area just made us aware that they are urgently looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing solutions to complex business problems and breaking down how these solutions offer additional value to the organization. The organization will rely on you to be their in house Salesforce expert and expect you to have the ability to provide insight on all aspects of the platform. Our client is willing to pay anywhere from $200,000 to $250,000 plus bonus dependent on the applicants ability. Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they have provided this type of insight in the past.Duties:
- Deliver guidance and technical knowledge to your team
- Analyze business needs and develop comprehensive solutions to fulfill these needs
- Create design, development and testing documentation
- Develop and manage complex workflow rules, data validations and object customizations
- Remain up to date with new technologies and recommend how they should be implemented as needed
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- All-encompassing technical understanding of Salesforce
- Comprehension of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to others
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1 212-594-1495 ext. 3154 or email@example.com.