Salesforce Support Specialist - Texas or South Carolina only (100% Remote)Job Description:
A Salesforce partner I am working with is in need of a Salesforce Support Engineer. My client is a startup company, but they are rapidly making themselves known in the Salesforce ecosystem. If you are seeking a company where you are able to grow, establish yourself in the industry, and work from home then this is type of company you want to work for.Responsibilities/Requirements:
- 2 years of professional Salesforce experience
- Background in customer service or help desk support is highly preferred
- Customer support, case management, problem solving, and software configuration skills are required
- Skilled in areas such as formula fields, workflows, process builder, rule assignment, dashboard reports, troubleshooting, and bug fixes
- SOQL experience
- Salesforce training knowledge
- Account setups, training, and identifying solutions to problems that occur within the platform
If interested please reach out to John Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!