My client is seeking a skilled Senior Salesforce Developer to work on a team to build, create and maintain a salesforce software tailored to the company's wants and needs. This company is a Salesforce partner and is in need of a new team member to bring fresh ideas, a new skill set and an optimistic attitude.
I am looking for a candidate with extensive knowledge in salesforce CRM developing, hardworking, strong problem solving skills,creative and enjoys a laid back company culture.
This position has a progression path and the company is looking for someone to grow into a Technical Architect in time.Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Knowledge of Einstein (Wave Analytics)
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce.com
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes across various departments
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.