Our client is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to Lead a team - build, create and maintain their Salesforce org to your professional input and the company's wants/needs.
Overall, we are seeking a candidate with extensive knowledge in Salesforce CRM developing, hardworking, strong problem solving skills, creative and enjoys a laid back company culture.
This position has a progression path and the company is looking for someone to grow into a Technical Architect.Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce experience on the Technical side is a must
- 1+ years Lightning experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge of Einstein (Wave Analytics)
- Hands on work with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce.com
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes across various departments
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Nicholas at email@example.com for more information! Interviews are being conducted this week.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.