Love to be outdoors? Love Salesforce Solution Architecture even more? You're in luck! My client is looking for passionate and experienced Pre-Sales Solution Architects who fully appreciate the meaning behind, "with great power comes great responsibility." Business driven individuals who strongly believe in the capabilities Salesforce has to offer and are looking to join a rapidly growing company at an exciting time as they break into Enterprise project work.
Ideal individuals will have strong Salesforce expertise, who can work in tandem with Sales, Pre-Sales and Relationship Management team to understand customer business objectives & business requirements. If you possess the desire to use your technology know-how to empower a mission-driven company aimed to break the industry standard, this is the ideal time to join. A company that likes to break barrios, redefine the norm and take a paddle boarding break while doing it!
My client is rapidly transforming their foundational technology footprint with innovative ideas and pioneering the Salesforce market in their respective industry. After a long work week, a typical Friday consists of a cold keg in the office and corn hole on the beach to unwind from the work week.
A competitive salary is based on experience well as free healthcare (no matter your family size!), a lucrative bonus opportunity, as well as paid time off to volunteer and give back to the local community as well as team outings and family oriented environment where colleagues become friends! The Goal:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Take responsibility for current pipeline of partner projects in all segments
- Attend onsite customer demonstrations and POC exercises to understand customer needs
- Meet with SI partners to build rapport and understand their independent scoping activities
- Deliver a consistent methodology for scoping and delivery of SI related projects
What You'll Need:
- Attend customer meetings and discovery sessions to understand project requirements
- Team with sales and partner RM and system integrators (SIs) to ensure project proposals and statements of work address customer priorities and requirements and make sure they are appropriately tailored to meet and exceed customer's goals
- Effectively transition new accounts to professional services and system integrators for implementation, ensuring maximum continuity throughout the transition.
- Collaborate with other members of pre-sale team to understand customer's technical requirements and specific needs based on demonstrations and conversations
- Collaborate with partner RM and professional services to ensure project timeframes and project costs are established in line with agile project methodology and best practices
- Salesforce.com platform expertise
- Ability to present in front of large audiences and react quickly to complex scenarios
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and spirit
- Excellent listening skills and impeccable verbal and written communication ability
- Innovative thinker, problem-solver who thrives in rapidly growing team environments
Interviews are already well underway! This opportunity won't be available for long. Please call me on 212-594-1495 or email your resume to email@example.com
for the opportunity to interview TODAY and show why you would be a valuable asset to this organization!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.