Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Ann Arbor, Michigan - $75K-$95K Annual + Bonus, Benefits, PTOSalary:
Ann Arbor, Michigan Technology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
August 14, 2018Reference:
We are seeking a strong Senior Business Analyst to help make this Salesforce team successful. The candidate needs to have a proven track record of working with clients to understand the needs of the business and identify areas for improvement. The Business Analyst will be delivering and managing the customer expectations by connecting general business problems with technology and being the main techno-functional bridge on the team. Experience working with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud highly preferred. Qualifications:
- 4+ years of IT Business Analyst experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Service cloud and Sales cloud
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations
- Experience identifying problems and needs in order to optimize the business
- Experience working in a team environment
-Salesforce certifications preferred Benefits:
1. Competitive Salary + 5-10% annual bonus
2. Health, Dental and 401k, Gym Discounts
3. Catered lunches
4. Certification reimbursement
5. Up to 22 days PTO
6. Annual incentive programs and employee wellness programs
Don't miss out on an opportunity to advance your Salesforce skillset drastically and make an impact.
Send your resume now to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
for interview consideration or Call Joe Kenney for more information at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.