Salesforce Senior Business Analyst | 80K-100K | Ann Arbor, Michigan
A large End-User is looking to bring in a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to lead their salesforce platform. If you have interest in building out your own team, creating/implementing new strategies, and working in a team environment then this could potentially be a good fit. Client is seeking a candidate with 5+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce. We are seeking…
- Gather, document, and analyze business requirements to build and implement customized solutions that support the firms' business processes
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Proven ability to lead team and create effective SFDC strategies
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Manage complex workflow rules, validations and triggers
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 5+ years in Business Analysis position
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids