Salesforce Product Manager- Dallas, Tx- $90-100kJob Purpose:
My client is seeking to hire a Salesforce Product Manager to join their team in their Dallas, Tx location. Referred to as leaders in the healthcare industry, working with this client comes with a variety of perks and benefits. This position is responsible for assisting the IT Product Manager with lifecycle management of an IT product (application family); triaging inbound requests for the product manager (i.e. bug fixes or new projects); acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the with the tactical activities related to product management.Salesforce Product Manager- Dallas, Tx- $90-100kRequired Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 4 years product management experience.
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
* Experience in integration technologies ((for ex. Mulesoft).
* Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
* Experience in the knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
* Experience in solution architecture.
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Application domain knowledge.
* Program and/or project management.
* Ability to influence.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Adaptability and/or the ability to manage change.
* Creative thinking.
* Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
* Problem-solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology.
* Experience working on and supporting Salesforce.com applications
, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health Cloud
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy