Assistant IT Product Manager- Salesforce | Dallas, TX | $100K
My client is a hospital/healthcare leading Fortune 500 company. They are looking to hire a skilled Salesforce.com Assistant IT Product Manager to join the team in their Dallas location. The ideal candidate must be an individual with strong Salesforce Product management skills and must also be ready to support other members of the team with different roles, taking on work as needed to ensure the team meets its goals.Requirements:
- At least 4 years product management Experience
- At least 8 years Information Technology Experience
- At least 4 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
Don't pass up this opportunity, as it will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering a great PTO allowance and an above market compensation. This is your chance to grow and further develop your skills in a company that is continuously expanding.Apply now for an immediate response.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancyAssistant IT Product Manager- Salesforce | Dallas, TX | $100K