Salesforce Administrator- London- Up to £42,000
I have a fantastic new opportunity to work with one of our close end-user clients, offering a number of attractive benefits and allowances. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator/ Business Analyst who is capable of designing, developing and maintaining their salesforce platform.
The client offers excellent training and development opportunities within a relaxed and dynamic environment with flexible hours.Key skills/experience
- Day-to-day running and supporting the platform
- Identify issues with the system and potential areas for improvement
- maintaining the system data
- Managing senior stakeholders
- Suggesting system enhancements and functionality
- User support and training
- Creation of dashboards, reports, workflows, custom objects and Apps
- Excellent communication
- ADM 201 is preferred
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy