The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration and integration. They will be responsible for the overall development lifecycle for the company's Salesforce department. This role requires a high level of coding and design, to implement and help deliver enhancements. This role is an opportunity to quickly grow and strengthen your technical skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review business; both the functional and technical side.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy solutions in all Salesforce products and platform.
- Develop code as well as document according to standards.
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Serve as a liaison for clients when needed as well as customer Support
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com deployment OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce (APEX/Visual Force)
- Experience with AppExchange, JAVA/J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Heroku; other cloud technologies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Salesforce Certified
- US work authorization
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com
. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.