Very exciting position for a short term contract/contract-to-hire role for a Salesforce Administrator and Analyst/Project Manager with impressive and well established Salesforce end user in the greater Los Angeles area.
Highly experienced and passionate Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst/Project Lead needed to join a project working with a cutting edge team, overseeing, maintaining, and growing the current Salesforce platform. This is a collaborative and creative environment working with cutting edge Salesforce technology and an unmatched opportunity for career growth.
**Salesforce Certification holders are preferred but not required.**If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply ASAP as interviews are ongoing - send applications to email@example.com to apply.
- 5+ years minimum working as Salesforce Administrator
- 5+ years experience as Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
- 5+ years of experience with Project Leadership and Project Delivery
- 5+ years Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- 5+ years Working with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- 5+ years Working collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements
- 5+ years Collaborating with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- 5+ years Acting as liaison between stakeholders and development/technical team to communicate requirements for solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Extensive experience analyzing, designing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce is a plus
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, templates, approvals, and workflow
- Proficiency in building and maintaining salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting and presenting information to senior leadership.