SALESFORCE PLATFORM ANALYST - NEW HAVEN, CT - $90-$110K
A client of mine is looking for a Platform Analyst to join their Salesforce Application Development tem! This client is just beginning to onboard marketing cloud and needs an extra set of hands to support and configure the new system as well as analyze their already established force.com platform.
If are looking to work with a small, hands on team within a large company apply today!What they're looking for
What you'll do
- College degree
- Working knowledge of Business Analytics
- Exposure to Salesforce, a tech-minded individual
- Experience with marketing cloud and force.com a plus
- Strong communication skills, comfortable speaking directly to clients
- Work with peers, clients, and 3rd parties to resolve software problems
- Collaborate in the design, development, and deployment of Marketing cloud
- Create documentation, data interface design, data migration, and reconciliation
- Support solution design to enhance business processes and operations
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing force.com systems
- Create process models and specifications to translate user requirements into functional requirements
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.