Salesforce Developer - $95-105k - New York, New York
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team full-time. This role will be responsible for the configuration, technical development, maintenance, and integration of the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to implement improvements to the Platform to maximize stakeholder return. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless SFDC based functionality
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Lightning to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Complete Unit Testing of developed code
- At least 4 years of experience developing on the Force.com platform with Visual Force, Apex, Controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader
- Experience with Lightning components
- Experience with SFDC Deployment tools (such as ant / eclipse)
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing process and potential alternatives.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Preferred
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We have a reputable history of successfully placing strong candidates in Salesforce opportunities with fast growing companies. We work with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New York and New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com jobs are. I specialize in Salesforce recruitment for the NY/NJ area. With my main focus in this area, I have great relationships with all of my clients, which equips me with the proper knowledge to assist in guiding you through the interview process. Apply now to secure your spot for an interview and meet the team! Learn more about the opportunity by contacting me at 212-594-1495 or by email at email@example.com.