Opportunity for a Salesforce Solution Architect Top Tier client that is based in Sydney.
You must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and strong technical ability to be able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design and validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated and implied business requirements.
- Articulate and present different point of views on various technologies.
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and leverages best practices.
- Exhibit strong executive presence and ability to interact with key project sponsors.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Great communication skills are a must, both written and spoken.
- com / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud.
- Experience working within a professional services organization, as a Solution Architect and/or Senior Business Consultant with a leading technology consulting company, delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing and/or salesforce.com solutions (Force.com platform a plus).
- Requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation.
- Data analysis, conversion and migration, interfaces and report / Gap analysis and blueprint development.
- System design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing and support.
- Delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC - right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT and handover.
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies and managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline - Desirable.
- Salesforce Certifications in either - Administrator (ADM 201), Developer (DEV401) Platform 1, ServiceCloud or SalesCloud.
If you feel as though you fit the above requirements & looking for your next challenge then APPLY NOW. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to contact me for a confidential chat on (03) 9088 3706.