Salesforce Administrator - Shelton, Connecticut -$85k-$100k
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to maintain and grow their platform! Your role will be to ensure that the company is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features of the Salesforce platform based on business needs. They are looking for a driven individual who is able to collaborate with the business analyst and internal stakeholders to understand business needs in order to enhance and integrate the platform.Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with sales and support team to resolve technical issues
- Innovate business processes using Salesforce tools
- Reducing stale data to achieve high quality information
- Improve platform security with access control solutions
What they offer:
- Collaborative individual with great communication, team building, and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Force.com administration
- Experience crafting reports and dashboards, automating workflows, and creating custom objects
- com Administrator certification a plus
- Exposure to third-party product integrations
- Competitive Salary + Equity & Potential Bonus
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- 4 weeks PTO
- Monthly happy hours
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.