Salesforce Developer - Greater Chicago Area - $140K - Greenfield Overview:
A Salesforce end user is looking to bring on a developer to supplement their current team as they take on a big integration project. The team consists of junior developers you would be expected to help out throughout the job. The user base is consistently growing, since the company implements Salesforce into any company that is acquired. You will be one the organizations top Salesforce experts and will be expected to provide insight on all aspects of the platform. Responsibilities:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Work with users, IT and management to design and implement workflows, reports and dashboards utilizing a systematic and scalable approach to improvements
- Utilizes Apex Data Loader or Salesforce Workbench to import and/or export data to and from Salesforce
- Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Data integration experience
- Experience with Lightning platform
- 2-3 year's experience in Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and produce high quality results
This role has been active for quite sometime so the hiring manager is looking to move forward with the process. If you are ready to make a move and believe you can take on these responsibilities, be sure to apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!