Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist | 80K-110K | Detroit, Michigan
An End-User in Detroit is pursuing a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Special has experience managing campaigns and strategy across multiple departments of business . The ideal candidate will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able step right into a manager role. Marketing Cloud experience is a requirement for this role. We are seeking…
- Ability to step into a Greenfield project and manage a team
- Act as Liaison between the marketing and sales team
- Marketing Cloud experience is a must
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is a huge plus
- 3+ years' experience of Email-marketing experience
- Gather business requirements
- Ability to complete full lifecycle implementation
- Ability to manage e-mail campaigns
- Communicate and maintain relationships with clients
- Salesforce Admin Certification along with 2+ years Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Executes configuration and programming through customized standard and custom object fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules. Develops and maintains Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers within the platform.
- Creates and maintains reports and dashboards across functional groups as well.
- Excellent configuration, change control, verification and validation skills
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce .com systems across functional areas
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Detroit