Opportunity for a Salesforce Solution Architect Top client that is based in Munich.
You must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills and strong technical ability to be able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Design and validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated and implied business requirements.
- Several years of IT experience in planning and building on web application utilizing JAVA/J2EE and had Knowledge on frame works like spring MVC, spring Boot.
- Articulate and present different point of views on various technologies.
- depth knowledge of CRM solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management)
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and leverages best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Great communication skills in english are a must, both written and spoken.
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud.
- Experience working within a professional services organization, as a Solution Architect, delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing and salesforce.com solutions (Force.com platform).
- Requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation.
- Data analysis, data migration, interfaces and report / Gap analysis and blueprint development.
- System design using configuration and customization, integration, testing and support.
- Delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC - right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT and handover.
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies and managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you feel as though you fit the above requirements & looking for your next challenge then APPLY NOW. Please send your CV through to email@example.com or feel free to contact me on
004930 3080 8812.